Our in-house accountants Hutchings Accountants Ltd are leading accountants for retail pharmacists specialising in tax and business planning with many years’ experience in the pharmacy market and in this niche market. Hutchings Accountants Ltd have particular expertise in pharmacy acquisitions and disposals.
Hutchings Accountants Ltd specialist services for pharmacy sellers includes the following
- Management accounts to improve the sale price of your business
- Commitment to minimising your tax bills
- Tax planning for individuals, companies and LLP
- Capital Gains Tax & Exit planning
- Advice on improving turnover & gross profit in the lead up to selling
- Reviewing & amending the tax section of the sale contract with buyers to ensure your interests are fully protected
Hutchings Accountants Ltd unique 7 point diagnostic review of your pharmacy business could save you thousands of pounds. The unique De-Tax scheme helps you identify where and how to make these savings. The pre-sale tax planning includes;
- Ownership of business
- Cash extraction
- Latent issues which arise and reduce the sale price
Already have an accountant?
Hutchings Accountants Ltd can either work alongside your accountant or take over your accountancy & tax affairs but sometimes if you would like to reduce your professional fees, it is more efficient and cost effective if you engage Hutchings Accountants Ltd well before the sale of your pharmacy.
For more information, please contact 01494 422 855 or visit www.hutchingsaccountants.com
“I felt that having the tax, accountancy and brokerage under one roof was extremely helpful and beneficial, enabling us to achieve the best possible result.”
Mr H Gravell, Gravells Pharmacy, Wales