Our in-house accountants Hutchings & Co are leading accountants for retail pharmacists. We specialise in tax and business planning and have many years’ experience in the pharmacy market and within this niche market, we have particular expertise in pharmacy acquisitions and disposals. We are also proud to be a recommended NPA supplier partner for accountancy services.
Our specialist services for pharmacy sellers includes the following
- Management accounts to improve the sale price of your business
- Commitment to minimising your tax bills
- Tax planning for individuals, companies and LLP
- Capital Gains Tax & Exit planning
- Advice on improving turnover & gross profit in the lead up to selling
- Reviewing & amending the tax section of the sale contract with buyers to ensure your interests are fully protected
Our unique 7 point diagnostic review of your pharmacy business could save you thousands of pounds. Our unique De-Tax scheme allows us to help you identify where and how to make these savings. Our pre-sale tax planning includes;
- Ownership of business
- Cash extraction
- Latent issues which arise and reduce the sale price
Already have an accountant?
We can either work alongside your accountant or take over your accountancy & tax affairs but sometimes if you would like to reduce your professional fees, it is more efficient and cost effective if you engage us well before the sale of your pharmacy.
For more information on how we can help, please contact 01494 722 224 or [email protected]
“I felt that having the tax, accountancy and brokerage under one roof was extremely helpful and beneficial, enabling us to achieve the best possible result.”
Mr H Gravell, Gravells Pharmacy, Wales