Below is a list of our upcoming events. For any queries relating to our events, please contact Kate Lovelace on 01494 722 224.
This FREE luncheon seminar will focus on the key points that are crucial when preparing your pharmacy ready for sale. During this session, we will share tips and market knowledge to help you maximise the value of your pharmacy.
During the seminar, we will be covering:
- Market updates and prices
- Tax planning opportunities in the lead up to retirement
- Key factors which will determine the value of your pharmacy
- How to increase the value of your pharmacy
- The Do’s and Don’ts when selling
- How to structure your sale tax efficiently and walk away with more money in your pocket
- Minimising stress
- How to avoid legal pitfalls
- Plan properly
- The importance of seller due diligence
The Wellcome Collection is easily accessible by train (Euston Station) and car (NCP car park). For more information about the Wellcome Collection, including how to get there, please visit www.wellcomecollection.org
How to Register
This event is FREE for you and one guest however, everyone must be registered in advance to attend.
To register, please click here