If you are interested in joining our team, please take a look at the vacancies we have below:-
Are you looking for a change in role, something challenging where you can apply the skills you have learnt to an exciting new opportunity? If you have a sales background or currently work in estate agency (residential or corporate) then read on, this could be the role for you!
Hutchings Consultants are expanding their team and this is an opportunity for you to become part of it and with it, the UK’s most respected and successful business sales agents.
Key Benefits of Joining our Team
• Highly competitive basic salary compared to typical estate agency / sales roles (£25K – £30K)
• Additional Bonus / Commission based on both personal and team targets (OTE of £35K+)
• We offer both career and personal development opportunities after initial training
• Friendly team environment – we pull together to help one another
• Standard working hours Mon to Fri, 9am to 5:30pm
• Full 1 to 1 training with a senior consultant plus ongoing team support
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
The role is similar to commercial estate agency and involves conversing with potential clients who are looking to dispose of their business. It is a varied and exciting role with plenty of human contact both over the phone and in person – communication and confidence is key. We have a fantastic team at the company. All of us work towards the same goal and we are not afraid to have fun while getting there! In time you will begin to develop your own portfolio of clients and using the resources available to you, you’ll seek to find buyers for the client’s business at the most favourable terms. Once a sale is agreed you will track this through the legal process, liaising with the team of lawyers, client and buyer to ensure a smooth and timely completion for all concerned.
The successful candidate will be based in our Amersham office.
What we are looking for;
• Minimum 2 years of sales / estate agency experience would be desirable
• Quick thinker who can work accurately under pressure
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Confident, articulate and presentable
• First rate communications skills, both written and verbal
• Attention to detail and care in one’s work
• A team player
• A desire to provide a first-rate service to clients
• Strong work ethic and motivated to succeed
If you wish to be part of our growing team, then please get in contact by sending an email with your CV and details of your current salary package to [email protected]