We are delighted to announce the recent sale of Spixworth Pharmacy in Norwich. Below is some valuable feedback and advice to pharmacy owners from the seller relating to their sale.
1) What made you decide to sell the business?
The convergence of three factors, having accrued enough financial security, having planned to have enough years on the lease to make a sale favourable, and finally being ground down by the increasing workload.
2) What were your concerns going into the sale process?
Achieving a good market price for the pharmacy but mostly having a smooth sale.
3) What made you choose Hutchings to handle your sale?
The claim that Hutchings puts the interest of the vendor first.
4) How did you find dealing with Hutchings and our team? Would you recommend us?
No problems at all. Always professional and polite. I would recommend Hutchings.
5) What do you think will be the biggest benefits for you, now you have sold the business?
Having less pressure in my life.
6) Is there anything you would like to add that may be useful for pharmacy owners who are thinking of selling to know, having been through the process?
Hutchings staff clearly have experience in dealing with many legal firms, I am grateful for the benefit of their negotiating skill when needed.
We would like to thank the seller for their comments wish both the seller and buyer the best for the future.