If you are considering the sale of your pharmacy, Hutchings Consultants can help you. We understand that when it comes to selling your pharmacy business it is one of the most and possibly biggest decisions you will have to make. Whether you are selling an independent pharmacy, a group or a Heath Centre pharmacy, you can be rest assured we have the experience and knowledge to guide you through the sale and ultimately obtain the best price and terms for you.
Six steps to a successful pharmacy sale
1 Specialist Valuation
Your first key step when selling your pharmacy, is knowing what it's worth? You provide some key information and our expert valuers will put a guide price on your pharmacy.
2 Confidential Meeting
You will meet with our specialist pharmacy sales consultant away from your staff and discuss your pharmacy and plans in detail. Here is where you will learn about the pharmacy marketing, sales process and typical time lines.
3 Prepare Sales Literature
At this stage we will compile comprehensive financial and business information into the pharmacy sales pack. This will make your business attractive to serious buyers.
4 Identify Quality Buyers
Your pharmacy will be confidentially introduced to carefully vetted buyers from our extensive database. Hutchings have the largest specialist database of pharmacy only buyers in the UK.
5 Competitive Offers
It is normal to receive multiple offers when selling a pharmacy and Hutchings unique multi-stage bidding process ensures you will get the best possible price. The successful buyer pays a deposit to demonstrate their commitment to follow through with the purchase.
6 The Legals
We guide the sale and hold your hand to completion. Details such as freehold negotiation, change of NHS ownership and a myriad other details all need to be ironed out, and then your pharmacy sale is completed.
Our services at a glance:
- NPA recommended - we have been working as an NPA recommended supplier since 2005 and we are in fact the first supplier partner to achieve the highest accolade of Platinum status. We are trusted by the NPA to give you the best advice.
- We only sell pharmacies - our specialist team of pharmacy consultants are highly skilled and 100% focussed on the pharmacy market. We are in touch with thousands of buyers and because of our knowledge and focus on the pharmacy market, it enables us to know the genuine buyers with finance in place.
- No hidden charges - we operate on a NO SALE NO FEE basis, there are no hidden charges and no upfront fees.
- Free Valuation - we offer a FREE valuation of your business.
- No conflict of interest - we always act solely for our vendors.
- Confidentiality - we guarantee that all information provided is treated in total confidence. All buyers must sign our confidentiality agreement.
- Specialist in-house tax and accountancy expertise through our sister company Hutchings Accountants Ltd - this ensures that your sale is structured in the most beneficial way to legally minimise your tax liability.
- Personal Service - we guarantee to communicate effectively with you throughout the whole process. We liaise with all parties through to completion and our aim is to always negotiate the top price and best terms and conditions for you.
- Exceed your expectations - we will always do our best to exceed your expectations in terms of price achieved and the level of service we provide throughout your sale. Click here to see what our clients say about us.
For a confidential no obligation discussion, or for a free valuation please call: Anne Hutchings on 01494 722 224 or complete the form and we will respond at a time that is convenient to you.
“The amount of viewings organised for the interested buyers was outstanding, which resulted in us accepting the highest offer for my business.”
Mr D Bryant, Bryants Pharmacy, Poole