Live Webinar – How to plan for a successful pharmacy sale
Wednesday, 12th February 2020
Live from 7.30pm
This confidential webinar will be presented live by Scott Hayton, Tim Jenkins, Atif Butt and Paul Savuto. The webinar will follow the same format as our recent seminar in London so if you were unable to attend, this would be an ideal opportunity not to miss.
This webinar will focus on the key points that are crucial when preparing your pharmacy ready for sale. During this session, we will share tips and market knowledge to help you maximise the value of your pharmacy.
During the webinar, we will be covering:
• Market updates and prices
• Tax planning opportunities in the lead up to retirement
• Key factors which will determine the value of your pharmacy
• How to increase the value of your pharmacy
• The do’s and don’ts when selling
• How to structure your sale tax efficiently and walk away with more money in your pocket
• Minimising stress
• How to avoid legal pitfalls
• The importance of seller due diligence.
Who should attend?
Pharmacy owners thinking of selling at any time during the next 5 years.
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email and on the day of the event you will be sent a reminder. These emails will have a direct link to click on that will take you into our live webinar.
If you have any problems or queries relating to this webinar, please contact Kate Lovelace on 01494 722 224 or [email protected]